A Certificate of free Sale provides testimony that the sale of a particular product is not forbidden in Suriname. This document is issued by a competent authority of an exporting country.
When requesting a certificate of free the following documents should be submitted:
- a copy of the invoice;
- Company information
- Name of the product(s) being exported
- an attachment to the application if more than 5 types of products are exported;
- ISO certification information (if applicable);
- abstract from the Chamber of Commerce
- Country to which the product is to be exported
- Name (s) and address to which the certificates must be sent
- Contact person and number at the company
- additional supporting documents, if applicable.
Requirements for issuing a certificate of free sale
Products for which a certificate of free sale must be issued must meet all of the following requirements:
- The products concerned are manufactured and / or processed in Suriname.
- The products concerned are sold in Suriname.
Procedures for applying for a Certificate of free Sale.
Applicants must submit their request with aforementioned documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of the documents in order to approve and submit the certificate of free sale is within 10 business days.